25 YEARS IN BUSINESS. OVER 150,000 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
QUALITY SERVICE GUARANTEED
Phone 1: 1-877-321-3828
WHO ARE WE
• Over 25 Years of Experience
• Largest Air Duct Cleaning & HVAC Service Company on the East Coast
• 10 Powerful Truck Mount Equipped Units for Commercial Calls
• 10 Powerful Van Mount Equipped Units for Residential Customers
• State-of-the-Art Portable HEPA Systems
• Only HVACR Licensed Technicians
• Committed to Quality, Quick Response, & Customer Satisfaction
• Use ...
E + (NON RINSING EVAPORATOR COIL CLEANER)
We tested all the non rinsing evaporator coil cleaners and found them to be marginally successful. The main reason for their lack of luster was the low temperature conditions. Detergents just don't work well in cold water environments for which the...
SHOULD I LET MY DUCT CLEANER APPLY A CHEMICAL BIOCIDE TO KILL MOLD?
Chemical biocides, designed to kill microbiological contaminants, can be applied to the inside of the duct-work and to other system components in an attempt to treat mold. These practices have yet to be fully researched and you should be fully inform...
* DUCT LEAKAGE FIX
Duct leakage may be causing your system to perform inefficiently.
Leaky ductwork often means that you have to use more energy to be comfortable.
It may also mean your system is "overcompensating" by pushing or pulling too much air throug...